PAYMENTS REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- We only offer studio and rental credit, no refunds after 24 hours of booking.
- You can reschedule your booking no later than 2days before the booked date.
- In the case of extenuating circumstances such as global pandemics and other emergencies, full studio and rental credit will be applied at all times.
- Booking must be completed by adults only (18 years +)
- For productions and events involving more guests below 18 years, Alcohol cannot be served!
- Consuming liquor on the premises is allowed only for adults, but No selling of liquor!
- All form of smoking, vaping and shisha is prohibited inside the property.
- Booking comes with an extra 1hr for preparation and set-ups and another 1hr for tear down and pack-ups. That means you’ll get two free hours added to your booked time.
- Customers are responsible for any damages done by themselves or their guests during booked time.
- Please stay within booked capacity; exceeding the booked number of persons inside the property will incur an added cost of $25 per person.
- Our studio attendants can check the rooms during your studio time if the maximum capacity is exceeded. Or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety.
- Customers are to exit the studio upon extra time expiration. An overtime penalty of $180/hr begins to be incurred on the first minute past extra time.
- No sales of tickets or entrance fees on the property or premises.
- Consumption of food is allowed, but sales are not allowed on the property or premises.
- Sales of goods and merchandise are not allowed on the property.
- Dry ice, fog, and haze machines are allowed but must be monitored at all times.
- The rental fee and security deposit must be paid in full before using the space.
- Standing or stepping on the furniture is prohibited. If you need to move furniture or props, please lift the items and do not drag them—this damage both the floors and furniture legs. If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our studio staff.
- All common areas are camera monitored, but we do not have cameras inside the studio rooms and event space.
- Booking the studio for event automatically gives you access to the entire space.
- Contact us if you need any technical or creative assistance.
- Use the garage door at the back entrance for undocking and moving props and equipment.
- We reserve the right to terminate the booking without refunds if we feel that any of these rules are violated.
- (FOR EVENTS ONLY) A $750 security hold will be authorized on your bank card. This covers damages, exceeded capacity and time or other studio violations. In a case where incurred cost is beyond security hold, the difference will be charged to your authorized card on file.
- A $250 refundable security hold is required for bringing pets into the studio. This covers damages and/or muck. Please be sure to contact the studio beforehand.