- Party venue
- 8feet Ceilings
- Entire Studio
- Cozy and photographic ambience
- 4k Widescreen projector display (Bluetooth pairing/screen mirroring)
- Change Room
- Kitchen with Refrigerator
- Vintage furniture and decorations
- Dimmable and controlled RGBW Lights
- Loading Dock
- Heating System
- Air Condition
- Xlr, bluetooth and aux speaker
We offer studio credit for all cancelled bookings; No refunds. Rescheduling and cancellation must be done no later than 2 days before the booked date. Contact us if you wish to reschedule or cancel your booking.
- Booking must be completed by adults only (18 years +)
BYOB, Serving and consuming liquor on the premises is allowed only for adults, but No selling of liquor!
All form of smoking, vaping and shisha is prohibited inside the property.
Booking comes with an extra 1hr for preparation and set-ups, another 1hr for tear down and pack-ups. That means you’ll get two free hours added to your booked time.
Customers are responsible for any damages done by themselves or their guests during booked time.
Please stay within booked capacity; exceeding the booked number of persons inside the property will incur an added cost of $25 per person.
Our studio attendants can check the rooms during your studio time if the maximum capacity is exceeded. or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety.
Customers are to exit the studio upon extra time expiration. An overtime penalty of $100/hr begins to be incurred on the first minute past extra time.
No sales of tickets or entrance fees on the property or premises. (For ticketed events, please make sure all tickets are issued or sold before the event, no cues or ticket sales on the property or entrance door)
Consumption of food is allowed, but sales are not allowed on the property or premises
Dry ice, fog, and haze machines are allowed but must be monitored at all times.
The rental fee and security deposit must be paid in full before using the space.
Standing or stepping on the furniture is prohibited. If you need to move furniture or props, please lift the items and do not drag them—this damage both the floors and furniture legs. If you need assistance, please contact our studio staff.
All common areas are camera monitored, but we do not have cameras inside the studio rooms and event space.
Booking the studio for the event automatically gives you access to the entire room.
Contact us if you need any technical or creative assistance.
Use the garage door at the back entrance for undocking and moving props and equipment.
We reserve the right to terminate the booking without refunds if we feel that any of these rules are violated.
A $750 security hold will be authorized on your credit card. This is not a captured charge, just a hold. Charges will be deducted in the case of exceeded time and capacity, damages or violation of other studio terms, otherwise will be cancelled after your session.
- From the “Booking Form” first, indicate the number of guests who will be attending. Select “Start booking” in the lower right corner to continue.
- On the Extras page, include a single “cleaning charge” to your booking. We’ve teamed up with a cleaning company that ensures the venue is clean and fresh before and after each booking. Select “Next” to continue.
- On the Date & Time page, select the month and year for your booking and then choose the hours. The calendar is set by default to the current month and year. Scroll down to view available time slots. Choose a suitable slot and click “Next” to continue.
- Enter your Name and Production type, and click “Next” to proceed to the payment summary.
- You have the option to make either a partial or full payment, then select the “Next” and proceed to check-out page.
- On the checkout page, enter your payment information to complete reservation. You will receive a confirmation email almost immediately.
Still need help? contact us
Would I need to provide a S.O.P. for liquor on the premises?
Yes, for selling and serving liquor on the premises, S.O.P must be provided,
we do not intend the space for selling liquor as we wish to target hosting more intimate events,
but selling is also allowed, more info can be found here
Do you offer Catering services? We do not offer catering service, but we recommend JP Fine foods
Can we have external audio equipment brought in, along with a deejay?
Yes, you can bring your own decorations, staging, lighting, furniture, audio equipment and DJs
To keep food warm, allow chafing dishes to be brought in?
Yes, chafing equipment and dishes are allowed.
Is there ample parking for 100 guests?
If your book between the hours of 6pm – 6am any day, yes there’s ample parking for 100 guests.
If you book between the hours of 9am on sundays – next day, yes there’s ample parking for 100 guests.
Otherwise, limited parking space for 8 cars or street-paid parking.
Can we schedule a site visit for some time?
Yes, please contact us to schedule a viewing
Just wondering how many washrooms does the venue have,