MATTHEWS FREEDOM CAR MOUNT SYSTEM
Matthews freedom car mount system allows you to mount a heavier cinema camera on a car, truck, boat, or other non-porous surface. It supports loads up to 80 lb. A 360° rotating grip head is secured in place using a 10″ vacuum cup, cheese plate, and MSE’s Ricky Rods. The swivel head easily slides across two of the Ricky Rods for easy positioning. In addition to rotating 360°, this setup allows for 90° of swivel.
Because the camera plate uses a standard hole pattern with threads and slots, you can mount by using your dovetail slide plate or by placing your camera directly on it. Right angle adapters are included for more flexibility when trying to shoot the wheel of a car or getingt that must-have passenger/driver profile shot. The quick heads are easily and rapidly secured by the large T-handle that secures both the head and the opposite receiver simultaneously. The package also includes 6″ vacuum cups, 2.5″ grip heads, and the quick struts for extra stability and safety. For heavier cameras, the system can be modified with optional accessories depending on your needs, providing the freedom to be mounted in nearly any configuration.
- 80 lb Weight Capacity
- Holds up to 100km/hr speed when mounted
- Matthews Freedom Car Mount System
- 10″ Vacuum Cup with Swivel Head
- Swivel Head with Camera Mount
- 2 x Matthews Pump Cup – 6″ Suction Cup – with 5/8″ Pin
- 8 x Matthews 10″ Ricky Rod for Freedom Mount
- 2 x 2.5″ Quick Heads
- 2 x Right Angle Ricky Rods
- 2 x Matthews 5/8″ Pin with 1/2″-13 MSE Telescoping Hangers
- 2 x Quick Struts