ARRI 2K TUNGSTEN FRESNEL T2
ARRI 2K TUNGSTEN Location Fresnel is one in a series that represents an unprecedented evolution of the studio and location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 improvements for studio and location lighting.
ARRI’s cross cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamp head, regardless of the tilt angle.
- Cross-Cooling System: new, highly effective cooling streams in addition to conventional cooling
- Sliding Stirrup: centre of gravity adjustment
- Tilt Lock: stainless steel friction disc for rigid lock-off
- Top Latches: application-oriented Top Latches for location or studio use
- Adjustable Accessory Brackets: adjustable 2-scrim and 4-scrim position
- Stainless Steel Lens Protection: maximized light transmission and high-temperature stability
- Extremely Robust Barndoors: made of special alloy with high strength-to-weight ratio and effective tightening function
- ARRI T2 2000W Location Fresnel (120-240 VAC)
- Power Cable with In-Line Switch (22′)